Monday, May 11, 2009

midpoint reflection

1) How has the internship been the same or different that your expectation?
It has been the same as I first stared to work here

2) What is similar and different about the culture of the school environment versus the workplace
is very different like a students sometimes is hard for me to work by my self speially in my project and like a teacher is more harder to teach the class be prepared for the lesson you are going to give.

3) what new skills have you learned that apply to the workplace? which of these are transferable skill? how to become a teacher and how difficult it is.


4) what kind of relationship do you have with your mentor and co-workers? how have you grown as a result of interacting with professioanal adults? what kinds of communication( verbal and nonverbal skill) have you gained?
with my mentor I had a good relationship she is a nice person and a good teacher

5) what challenges at the internship have you faced that you have overcome and how did overcome them?
many time I always do paper sometimes I grade essays and thats difficult for me but I do my best in everything

6) what challenges have you faced in school as a result of the altered schedule and how are handling them
How to help some students and when I explain to them they don't listen I have it work alot so I don't lose my passion and be able to help them



7 what goals are working to accomplish during the remaining five weeks of the internship?
finish my hours and be able to gave my teacher a good expression of how I am not just like a student but also like a grown up person

<8) what are new things have you learned about NEW YORK CITY?
work is to hard and in life you have to work and be able to get what you diserved, also the language is difficult when you don't know english and be able to fine a job

No comments:

Post a Comment