Wednesday, May 20, 2009

first week

Describe your mentor and the environment in the office you’re working.
my mentor she the best she always help me when I need help and the enviroment where I work is peaceful and great

□ Describe your first thoughts when you arrived at your internship.
my first throught I arrived at my internship was exciste and comfuse and the same time because ms sherin talk that I will work with ms carol so I hear that she say ms cara the english teacher

□ Describe your first day, from the first minute you arrived to the minute you left.
my first was great nfrom the minute that I arrived to the left

□ What are your goals for internship? What knowledge do you hope to gain? What skills do you hope to gain?
my goals for my internship are finish my hour and make my mentor happy with my work that I do
I think that I has one importants skill that is repect


□ Describe the types of work you’ve been doing so far and any challenges you’ve had/
the work that I ve been doing so far and that feel proud how tudent call me for helpo and how they deposit comfians and all work that I DO

No comments:

Post a Comment